COVID-19 (Corona Virus) Health and safety plan.
Until further notice the following will apply at Hector Norris park
- Every person entering HNP must register at the gate (individually, not as a group). Full name and contact number must be supplied to the person at the gate, gate keeper will do all the writing so please be patient.
- By entering the HNP premises, you agree to adhere to the rules of Hector Norris park (HNP) and agree that HNP is not Liable for any loss, injury or damage caused and that they use these premises/facilities at my own risk
- A maximum of 50 persons will be allowed on the premises at any given time, this includes participants, spectators and coaching staff.
- Visitors are advised to spread themselves out on the grand stands or make use of own chairs and gazebo in order to limit contact with others.
- Cyclists to disinfect and wipe clean all development or loan bikes, seats, handle bars and helmets before and after use. This is to be done by the riders. EVERY TIME.
- Paper towels, disinfectant spray and hand wash soap should be available in bathrooms and in tuckshop/clubhouse area, please use these.
- The cleaning protocol in all bathrooms and clubhouse will be stepped up, please feel free to report any concerns to Robbie 082 804 5913
Users of the track are encouraged to make use of the track booking system on the HNP web site to coordinate training sessions and minimise numbers.
All users of the track are required to pay the relevant gate fees.
Chairman HNP Management Committee
082 804 5913